Game.Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Latest topics
» Turtleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:00 pm by Austindo

» The Sims 3
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm by SuperQ

» Open the Door
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm by SuperQ

» Socom 4 Review -Austindo
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm by Austindo

»  PS4 is confirmed to be in development
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm by Austindo

» New Picture (collabing pics)
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm by Blakemartn

» Picture I made
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm by Blakemartn

» Gamenation Fliers
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm by Blakemartn

» Mortal Kombat
Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm by Blakemartn

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is flurlara

Our users have posted a total of 512 messages in 104 subjects

Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo

4 posters

Go down

Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo Empty Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo

Post by Austindo Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo Monste11
Is the wii a good system for the newest Monster Hunter game?

Graphics:The graphics on this game are some of the best I've ever seen on the Wii. They are way better then the PSP and PS2 graphics from the past Monster Hunter games. They run at a smooth 60 FPS. The monsters in the game are greatly detailed, so is the armor you wear. The scenery is beautiful. It really helps make this game one of the best on the wii, seeing how most game games have terrible graphics. I give graphics a 10/10.

Audio:The audio in this game is made by a Japanese orchestra. Its one of the best orchestra's I've ever hear in my LIFE. In fact I loved the music from this game so much that i bought the full sound track from amazon.com. The audio is clean, it's not rough. The audio is cleanly cut. The audio fits the theme of the game very well, and offers a wide variety depending on where you are in the game. I give audio a 10/10.

Story: Monster Hunter isn't really meant to have a large story, but ill explain the basics to you anyway. There are lots of earth quakes occurring on Moga Island. Nobody can figure out what is causing them or why. At the beginning of the game the city is crowded around the village chief and the chiefs son. You then step up to tell the chief and his son you are a hunter and will find the cause. The chief suspects it is a monster that has been terrorizing the island for quite some time, Lagiacrus (The one pictured above and on the box art). You then set out on your journey and work your way up to become top hunter and hunt down Lagiacrus. Like i said, monster hunter is more based around quests and not a story, so i give the story a 7/10.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo 200px-10
Game-Play: To start off, i just need to let you know, if you plan on getting this game, GET THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO (or the bundle). The game is garbage without it. The wii-mote and nun-chuck are really hard to use while playing this game. Game-play is obviously based around hunting monsters, although there are some other aspects to the game (Like gathering items). On most quests you have a 50 minute time limit. This is easily achieved in most of the quests, but in some of them where you have to hunt down larger monsters, you might be cutting it a little close. Monsters take a little while to kill, unlike other games. It may take you about 30 minutes to beat a Royal Ludroth (Pictured Above), which is a fairly hard monster (Unless your a higher level like me). Each type of weapon has different strengths and weaknesses. There are to many for me to explain so if you have some free time go look on the monster hunter wiki. Certain weapons have certain elements. As an example, the switch Axe I'm currently using is electric, so it causes paralysis when in sword mode. In total, i give game-play a 9.5/10.

Lasting Appeal:I've played the game for a total of 37 hours and I'm not even half way through. That really says something. This game is long lasting, probably one of the longest games I've ever played on the wii. Monster Hunter Tri also has online play with up to four players. Which is really fun. It's basically story mode, but a lot funner. I play with a good friend of mine almost everyday. But back to what i was saying. Even after you beat the game, there are still items you can collect in order to forge armor and weapons which you could not get before. If you want a long lasting wii game for a good price, Monster Hunter Tri is for you. I give Monster Hunter Tri a 10/10 as far as lasting appeal goes.

In total, I give Monster Hunter Tri a 9.3/10. If you own a wii and your looking for a hardcore wii game, this is the game for you. Probably the best wii game I've ever played.

(If you want to buy the Monster Hunter Tri Soundtrack, here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Hunter-Tri-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B0040ERZS2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1294707063&sr=8-2 )
Just to let you know, if you still have a wiispeak, this game is compatible with it.

Austindo
Austindo
Admin
Admin

https://gamenation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo Empty Re: Monster Hunter 3 Tri- Austindo

Post by RPG_Dude Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:22 pm

IMO the game was easier to play using the wiimote and nunchuck, also try not to use the word hardcore or casual games because in reality they don't exist. This game was a fairly decent and I like the fact that you can make supplies out of your surroundings. A problem with the game is that the fighting was very boring due to the repetition of the same moves. It would have been nice if the game had more attack moves to use or get. The game should have also not made gunner armor have half the value than it should since they are the ones that get targeted the most unless you have that stealth skill.
The online was fun but it's not as fun when you play with random people that go and mess things up or can't communicate with them unless you are talking with them on skype or something.
They should have also given people lives while playing online because when you have people share lives it all goes apeshit.
The online could have gone without the level up system as well.
It doesn't do much so they could at least capped it at 60 or something.
Also the "story" of the game is more or less just being a bounty hunter that came to rescue a town in need.
Trying to implement a story in this game is like trying to give tetris a story.
The game was about a 3/5, it wasn't bad just not amazing.
RPG_Dude
RPG_Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Pityflame Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:00 pm

i didn't like it much

but i also only played it for like 5 minutes so yea.

Pityflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Austindo Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

it gets alot funner when you get to battle the bigger monsters. Plus, where you using the classic controller pro?
Austindo
Austindo
Admin
Admin

https://gamenation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakemartn Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm

I wanted the game but i r sold wii. (yes blake sold his wii. i gots a good price forz it)
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

https://www.youtube.com/blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down