Game.Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Latest topics
» Turtleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kuroshitsuji EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:00 pm by Austindo

» The Sims 3
Kuroshitsuji EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm by SuperQ

» Open the Door
Kuroshitsuji EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm by SuperQ

» Socom 4 Review -Austindo
Kuroshitsuji EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm by Austindo

»  PS4 is confirmed to be in development
Kuroshitsuji EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm by Austindo

» New Picture (collabing pics)
Kuroshitsuji EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm by Blakemartn

» Picture I made
Kuroshitsuji EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm by Blakemartn

» Gamenation Fliers
Kuroshitsuji EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm by Blakemartn

» Mortal Kombat
Kuroshitsuji EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm by Blakemartn

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is flurlara

Our users have posted a total of 512 messages in 104 subjects

Kuroshitsuji

3 posters

Go down

Kuroshitsuji Empty Kuroshitsuji

Post by Rinoa Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Kuroshitsuji 142yipi

Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso. Since its debut on September 16, 2006, it has been serialized in Square Enix's sh?nen manga magazine Monthly GFantasy. The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is bound by a supernatural contract to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family, and in return Sebastian will obtain Ciel's soul when Ciel has finished all of his tasks including getting revenge on the people who killed his parents; after that Sebastian is then allowed to kill him and take his soul. It was announced in July 2008 that an anime adaption, directed by Shinohara Toshiya and produced by A-1 Pictures, was expected. It premiered in October 2008, and has since ended with 24 episodes. However, at the Sono Shitsuji, Sh?sh?: Saigo no Bansan o Anata to Tomo ni ("That Butler, Last Chapter ~a last supper with you~") event on June 14, 2009, it was announced that the anime was be returning for a second season. Voice actor Junichi Suwabe confirmed this news on his official blog later that day. The second season aired in 2010 spanning 12 episodes. The series has been licensed by Yen Press in North America and published in Yen Plus' August 2009 issue for the magazine's first anniversary.

PLOT

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.The parents of the Phantomhive estate were murdered when Ciel was younger. As a result, he made a deal with a demon asking for vengeance upon those who had disgraced him, and the Phantomhive name, in exchange for his soul.

-Source: Wikipedia
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji Empty Re: Kuroshitsuji

Post by StardustK Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

The first season was a fun watch. The second season started to stray off into a million different possibilities, but never the less, it was a decent anime.
StardustK
StardustK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 pm

I, too, personally love Season 1 than 2 including season 1's OVA. No intention to offense Alois' fans out there, but I really don't like his character. A total opposite of Ciel IMO.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakemartn Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 pm

I miss watching anime and reading manga...I've just lost so much interest. ima go to the comic store this saturday see what i can get that looks interesting.
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

https://www.youtube.com/blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum