Game.Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Latest topics
» Turtleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The Sims 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:00 pm by Austindo

» The Sims 3
The Sims 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm by SuperQ

» Open the Door
The Sims 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm by SuperQ

» Socom 4 Review -Austindo
The Sims 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm by Austindo

»  PS4 is confirmed to be in development
The Sims 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm by Austindo

» New Picture (collabing pics)
The Sims 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm by Blakemartn

» Picture I made
The Sims 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm by Blakemartn

» Gamenation Fliers
The Sims 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm by Blakemartn

» Mortal Kombat
The Sims 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm by Blakemartn

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is flurlara

Our users have posted a total of 512 messages in 104 subjects

The Sims 3

2 posters

Go down

The Sims 3 Empty The Sims 3

Post by Blakemartn Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:45 am

The Sims 3 Sims3_logo
FOR WINDOWS XP

* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
* At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games

Story:The Sims 3 Does not have a specific story line but. In the Sims 3 the storyline is of your own. Play the game for your own life and let it go by with the acts you choose and the jobs you have. Become a world leader, Rock-Star, or the Worlds most Infamous Hacker. Anything is possible in the Sims 3!

Customization:Customization in The Sims 3 is the game. Create your character, Create your house, Create your life the way you want it. Customization is also upgraded by Sharing ideas and items online! you can now purchase more custom items with Sim points, and as a "Custom" (See what i did there?) Custom music is still a implementation to your music station.

The Sims 3 The-sims-3-20090522035356267_640w

Gameplay:Gameplay in the Sims 3 is very simple yet a slight taste of complicity. You have created you're character. Chosen your house. Now, Choose your life.Get a job to keep the cash running and your stomach full. find love or find fortune, or both! its your life now go live it. The Sims 3 has a day clock of 24 minutes .(pretty easy to see 24 hrs a day 24 minutes of game?) you start at your house with the basics tutorial and purchasing items to make your life better easier. or if your new and dont think moneys a problem...Harder. The Sims 3 has a incredible new system, your house is now apart of a Fully working community. if you zoom out of your house you will see the map of your town. the town will have Sims running around and even doing other stuff while your ALSO doing stuff in your house. Vehicles are now a complete use in the Sims 3, You use a vehicle to travel quickly in your town and maybe even steer a little popularity your way.

Sound:The sound in the Sims 3 is a tricky little thing. but not to worry. Music and sounds are only active if you are in close on a Sim or a Source of sound such as a radio, computer or natural area where the birds play and the fish stay. Custom music was previously went over on another topic, Custom music allows you to put your own music into the game and listen to it on the radio station, named "Custom Radio Station" I've only had Minor issues with custom music but otherwise its really good.

Graphics:The graphics in The Sims 3 are extraordinary. it requires at least 1 MB of ram to push minimum quality but i run it straight to the max and with my amount of ram it feels like real. not heavy rain real, but its pretty close! Glass/grass textures are amazing and amusing to look at in high quality as Glass reflects and refracts and grass is painted onto your home lot. very amusing.

The Sims 3 936498_20090526_790screen001
Lol it looks like my Science teacher xD

The Sims 3 is a Solid shot when it comes to Computer Life simulation it is a 4 out of 5 in my book.

WARNING: Prolonged Indulgence in "The Sims 3" may cause a mistake in reality. Cheats may also cause a lack in interest in "The sims 3".
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

https://www.youtube.com/blakemartn

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3

Post by SuperQ Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

you can also fuck a hippo
SuperQ
SuperQ
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down