Game.Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Latest topics
» Turtleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:00 pm by Austindo

» The Sims 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm by SuperQ

» Open the Door
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm by SuperQ

» Socom 4 Review -Austindo
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm by Austindo

»  PS4 is confirmed to be in development
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm by Austindo

» New Picture (collabing pics)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm by Blakemartn

» Picture I made
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm by Blakemartn

» Gamenation Fliers
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm by Blakemartn

» Mortal Kombat
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm by Blakemartn

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is flurlara

Our users have posted a total of 512 messages in 104 subjects

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

2 posters

Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Austindo Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Battle12
Is this FPS BETTER then Call of Duty?

Graphics: The graphics in this Game are beautiful. There is a big difference between the graphics on BC2 and the graphics on Black Ops. I think they are way better. They are slightly cartoony, sorta like Battlefield 1943, but not alot, like i said, slightly. The characters and enemies in this game are greatly detailed, even online. The guns are also very detailed. Vehicles will take visible damage when hit, doors falling off, dents, etc. I give graphics a 10/10.

Audio: The audio is great! When in a firefight with enemies, some really cool music plays. It really makes you think your in one of those crazy action movies that end up being amazing. The bad company 2 Vietnam audio is even better. The Vietnam audio includes songs like "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival, that were very popular at the time of the Vietnam war. When you get shot, the character makes a realistic grunt, and occasionally some one will say "Man down! Man down!" The gun fire is also very realistic. I give audio a 10/10.

Story: The story of this game is very confusing and has a lot of twists and turns but i like it. The games starts off in October 1944. Your squad is going into Japanese territory by boat to get a scientist that was working on a secret scalar weapon named "The Black Weapon" as part of "Project Aurora". After you find him, you start to hear very loud noises. The scientists begins screaming stuff in some other language at your squad.You then escape on a submarine. However, the "Black Weapon" is fired, creating a huge tsunami, killing all US Soldiers in the Ocean. The whole game is based around "The Black Weapon" In some way. The story is once again countered by your hilarious squad. I give story a 10/10.

Game-Play: The gameplay is basically the same as BC1's. It's alot different then the rest of the shooters, sorta like Killzone. In BC2 there are alot more things you can do then in BC1. An example would be you can now drive a quad, like in the New Medal of Honor. There is still no way to go prone (Unfortunately). Thankfully, EA has stated that you will be able to go prone in Battlefield 3. The environment is interactive; I.E.: you can destroy walls, cut through fences, etc. Other then that, it's basically the same as every other FPS. I give game-play an 8/10.

Lasting Appeal: I could play this game for hours on end and never get tired of it. The online doesn't get boring like Black Ops'. I try to play online almost everyday. I have the ultimate edition which came with the onslaught mode. Onslaught is basically online co-op with up to 4 people. You have to take 3, sometimes 4, bases from the enemy. The enemy is CPU controlled, but don't think bad upon them, they are HARD. Onslaught is a great deal for only $5. Vietnam is like a whole other game. It's basically online mode, but in the 60's. The guns are totally different, as are the vehicles. I give lasting appeal a 10/10.

In total, I give Bad Company 2 a 9.6/10. And to answer the question under the picture, YES, Bad Company 2 is better the call of duty.

Austindo
Austindo
Admin
Admin

https://gamenation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Blakemartn Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Hear hear! I too agree! Bfbc2 is der shite!
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

https://www.youtube.com/blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Austindo Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Blakemartn wrote:Hear hear! I too agree! Bfbc2 is der shite!
lol!
Austindo
Austindo
Admin
Admin

https://gamenation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down