Game.Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Latest topics
» Turtleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:00 pm by Austindo

» The Sims 3
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm by SuperQ

» Open the Door
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm by SuperQ

» Socom 4 Review -Austindo
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm by Austindo

»  PS4 is confirmed to be in development
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm by Austindo

» New Picture (collabing pics)
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm by Blakemartn

» Picture I made
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 pm by Blakemartn

» Gamenation Fliers
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm by Blakemartn

» Mortal Kombat
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm by Blakemartn

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is flurlara

Our users have posted a total of 512 messages in 104 subjects

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)

2 posters

Go down

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) Empty Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)

Post by Rinoa Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) A5iau8

Absolute Boyfriend ( Zettai Kareshi.?) is a six volume manga series by Yuu Watase, first serialized in Sh?jo Comic. Chuang Yi licensed it for an English language release in Singapore, with the first volume released in March 2005. Viz Media licensed the series for an English release in North America, serializing the series in its Shojo Beat manga anthology as well as releasing the volumes.

The manga series was adapted into an eleven episode live-action drama series. It has been confirmed in October, 2010 that a Taiwanese version will be filmed.

PLOT

Riiko Izawa has never had a boyfriend and she has been rejected by every boy she has ever had a crush on. When she returns a lost cell phone to an oddly dressed salesman, she mentions wanting a boyfriend so to thank her, he directs her to his company's website, Kronos Heaven. When she visits the site, Riiko finds it's a site to create your own lover. Thinking its a game, she customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, her new lover arrives. Following the instruction manual, she kisses him to wake him up and configure him to be in love with only her. She names him "Night." Three days later, she is shocked to learn that she only had him for a free trial for 72 hours. The salesman, Gaku Namikiri, tells her that she must now pay 100,000,000 yen for Night, however, they will waive the fee if she helps them to collect data about how women think and feel to help perfect future models.

Riiko must now keep Night's true nature a secret from everyone around her. She also soon finds herself in a love triangle between Night and her childhood friend Soshi, who declares his love for her out of fear he will lose her. As the series progresses, Night begins to develop real human emotions, enabling him to truly love Riiko but also resulting in system malfunctions. When Riiko almost loses Night due to the malfunctions, she realizes that he is the one she really loves. She apologizes to Soshi, who moves to Spain with his brother to live with their dad. Night and Riiko spend a few happy weeks together, during which they go on dates, get their picture taken together, and purchase matching rings as symbols of their undying love.

As the series ends, Night begins to grow sleepier and sleepier. The problems developed by him exceeding his abilities eventually causes his machinery to stop working, resulting in his "death". Before he died, he wrote a letter directed to Soshi telling him what was happening and asking him to take care of Riiko. He also sends his ring, which Riiko noticed he has not been wearing immediately prior to his death. In the letter he tells Riiko that she doesn't have to cry for him any more. Riiko then smiles through her tears and forever treasures the ring, picture and her memories of Night her first love, and eternal boyfriend.

Source: Wikipedia

Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) Empty Re: Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)

Post by Blakemartn Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:22 pm

This actually sounds pretty cool. I might look into this.
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

https://www.youtube.com/blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) Empty Re: Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)

Post by Rinoa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Yes! Highly recommended.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakemartn Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I need to know if there is any nudity. I like to keep a nice dramatic story in mind.
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Hmm... Nope, there isn't any as far as I can remember.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakemartn Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 am

Nice, I've checked my comix store and literally the place has books that haven't been touched (giant dust pile bad air-conditioning ect.) and they haven't event heard of the manga were talking about, I'm gonna need to "borrow" the car so I can go to ...I think it's .... Barnes & nobles? Get lots of manga.
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 pm

I hope you can find a copy. Anyway, you can always check manga scans.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakemartn Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Rinoa wrote:I hope you can find a copy. Anyway, you can always check manga scans.

I know im gonna get that manga app for my ipod if i cant find a copy but owning a physical copy makes you feel special xD
Blakemartn
Blakemartn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum